Great Tours of Rome General Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. All personal information collected through this website is respectfully confidential. We will never disclose or distribute your personal information to any 3rd party. Your contact information will only be used to communicate with you and to provide services that you request.
Great Tours of Rome is an italian company and we respect your privacy in accordance with the italian law : DL 196/2003. You are anyhow entitled to exercise your rights in accordance with Art. 7 of Italian Law 196/2003, indicating, as an example, the access to your personal data, their correction, updating or cancellation.
You can contact the owner of the data via email:email@example.com
Great Tours of Rome Web Site Agreement
Great Tours of Rome Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by Great Tours of Rome (“Great Tours of Rome “), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Great Tours of Rome MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Great Tours of Rome. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
Service validity, modifications and amendments
Services offered by Great Tours of Rome are valid as per the dates and times communicated via e-mail. Great Tours of Rome is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
All requests for booking modifications/amendments must be directed to Great Tours of Rome Customer Care via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39.3184.108.40.206
Great Tours of Rome does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care more than seventy two (72) hours ahead of your confirmed tour date.
- If you request a date/time change Great Tours of Rome will attempt to honor your request; However Great Tours of Rome cannot guarantee date/time change requests as all requests and amendments are subject to availability.
- For changes made seventy two (72) hours or less from your original travel date a penalty fee of 50% applies.
Great Tours of Rome reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any tour that you have booked at www.greattoursofrome.com, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
Payments, Refunds and Cancellations
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments. §
- Canceling a booking with Great Tours of Rome can result in cancellation fees being applied by Great Tours of Rome, as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
- Great Tours of Rome enforces a 72 hour advance refund policy.
- Cancellations must be communicated via e-mail at email@example.com no less than 72 hours in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount.
- No partial refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of a tour.
- No partial refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
Disclaimers & limitations of Liability
Great Tours of Rome accepts no responsibility for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond the control of Great Tours of Rome. This is not limited to, but may include, a) the closure of venues which Great Tours of Rome visits, where and when the closure of that venue is out of the control of Great Tours of Rome or where Great Tours of Rome is not notified by the Venue with ample time to notify the clients, which may be due to inclement weather, manifestations and protests or simply the last-minute decision of the venue. b) the inability of our tour to access certain monuments/areas and/or venues due to restrictions caused by excessive traffic, inclement weather, manifestations and protests or due to that area being restored/under construction or covered/obstructed from public view.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The term and conditions will be sustained and interpreted by the italian law. Any controversy derived or connected to the execution of terms and conditions will be passed on the exclusive jurisdiction of the legal court of Rome.